Warehouse Recycler / Cleaner (Night Shift) - Foodstuffs Hornby
Our world class Distribution Centre in Hornby is seeking a full time Warehouse Recycler/ Cleaner to join their team.
About the role;
The successful applicant will be required to carry out a wide variety of warehouse recycling and cleaning duties in our Temperature Controlled Distribution Centre.
Previous experience in warehousing cleaning/recycling would be advantageous but not essential as full training is given.
Hours of work: Monday – Friday 9pm to 5:30am
Foodstuffs South Island Limited is a major wholesaling and retailing cooperative providing a high level of service to our members - PAK’nSAVE, New World, Four Square, Henry’s, Raeward Fresh, On The Spot, and to Trents customers.
Foodstuffs South Island will offer you;
- A great team culture – we all work together to "Feed the South Island"
- Ongoing training and development – we invest in our people!!
- Very competitive hourly rate with additional benefits – guaranteed hours each week
- Medical Insurance after one years services for you and your immediate family members (T&C's apply)
- A fully functional café on site – 24 / 7
- Gym facilities
- Company Uniform
- Self-motivated and hard working
- A team player with a great attitude
- Reliable transport to and from work
How to apply;
Please apply online - Your application will only take 10 minutes!
Foodstuffs South Island Ltd has an active drug and alcohol policy. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 1801.056
Closing Date: Tuesday, 24 July 2018