Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Trents Customer Service Team Leader - Foodstuffs South Island
Trents is a significant player in the South Island foodservice and convenience markets. We sell food, beverage and general merchandise products to thousands of customers and we have created a new Trents Customer Service Team to service and grow our customer database. We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Team Leader to come onboard for this exciting journey. This is a permanent role, located at our Head office in Christchurch and reporting to the Trents Customer Service Manager.
You will be responsible for maintaining and growing relationships with new and existing Trents customers through offering exceptional service via all communication channels with customers. You will be assisting the Trents Customer Service Manager with planning, organising and leading the day to day operations of the department.
The skills we see you having to do this role well include:
- A minimum of 2 years previous customer service experience in a management or supervisory role
- Previous experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Inbound/outbound sales experience
- A high degree of accuracy
- Strong problem-solving and analytic thinking abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- A professional telephone manner
- Solid experience with CRM software and sound computer skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to work to deadlines
The role is Full Time working 40 hours a week, rostered over 7 days between the hours of 6.00am and 10.00pm.
So, are you passionate about delivering the best customer experience and want to work in a dynamic, customer centric environment? If your answer is yes, apply now!
Foodstuffs South Island Limited is a major retailing and wholesaling cooperative providing a high level of service to our members - PAK’nSAVE, New World, Four Square, Henry’s, Raeward Fresh and On The Spot, and to Trents customers.
Are you the person we want? Can you see yourself with us? Then please register and apply online now including your CV and cover letter.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 1060.039
Closing Date: Thursday, 7 February 2019