Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Trents Category Assistant - Trents Wholesale
Does being part of a dynamic team that works in the wholesale industry excite you?
This is a permanent role, located at our Head Office in Christchurch and reports to the Trents Promotions Manager.
You will have a passion for the Foodservice industry and a desire to deliver great offers to our customers. You will relish the opportunity to grow sales and profitability through category, pricing and promotional activities and analysis. You will have experience in developing productive relationships with suppliers and can communicate across a range of management levels.
The skills we see you having to do this role well include:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent organisational skills and an ability to work to deadlines
- Strong negotiation skills
- Computer literacy and strong analytical skills
- Ability to work well in a team
What you will be responsible for includes:
- Assisting in the operational administration and delivery of all Trents Promotional activities
- Developing and maintaining key working relationships with suppliers
- Growing profitability of categories
- Completing category and pricing analysis
- Working with the Trents Sales Team on innovative ways to bring offers to our customers
Foodstuffs South Island Limited is a major retailing and wholesaling cooperative providing a high level of service to our members - PAK’nSAVE, New World, Four Square, Henry’s, Raeward Fresh and On The Spot, and to Trents customers.
Are you the person we want? Can you see yourself with us? Then please register and apply online now including your CV and cover letter.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 1060.038
Closing Date: Saturday, 15 December 2018