Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Supermarket Assistants - PAK'nSAVE Queenstown
PAK’nSAVE Queenstown offer great work life balance, a supportive management structure, and personal development opportunities.
We currently have vacancies in our team for Full Time Supermarket Assistants. Area of work would include grocery, liquor, chilled & frozen foods, general merchandise and produce departments.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Physically fit and able to repeatedly lift heavy items (up to 15 kilos)
- Customer Service focused
- A team player with the ability to assist colleagues as well as work independently
- Attentive to detail and committed to providing an excellent shopping experience for our customers
- Forklift license preferred but not essential
- A minimum of 6 months experience working within the supermarket retail industry/ inwards goods preferred
Key responsibilities of these positions include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring stock is kept replenished on retail floor
- Assembling stock displays and maintaining them throughout the day to ensure a high level of presentation
- Providing a high level of customer service and assisting customers where needed.
- Ensuring retail store and store room are kept clean and tidy and presented to the highest standard
- A commitment to our Health & Safety and Food Safety Standards.
All positions include weekend work. Morning positions are scheduled to start at 5:00am; evening positions are scheduled to finish at 10:30pm, with one 1am finish a week. The days and hours of work will be discussed with the successful applicant, days and hours may be tailored to suit the individual.
PAK’nSAVE Queenstown is seeking applications from persons interested in joining our new and exciting retail opportunity. If you believe you have the passion and energy to join our team, apply now
Applicants must have New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency, or a valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Applications close: 15 May 2021
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 9013.072
Closing Date: Friday, 14 May 2021