Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Storeroom person - NEW WORLD St Martins
We are seeking an energetic and motivated person to work in our Inwards Goods Department. The work environment is busy and dynamic.
To succeed in this position you will need to:
- Demonstrate a high standard of workmanship
- Be a team player
- Be able to effectively communicate
- Be able to work well under pressure
- Have a current forklift licence in both Standard and Reach Trucks
- F Endorsement would be an advantage
- A clean forklift licence is a must
- Be able to comply with our health and safety/food safety programmes
This position will be rostered 33 hrs per week and include a weekend day; some over time may be required. Industry experience and SAP knowledge would be an advantage, this maybe your opportunity to gain some valuable skills and new knowledge in a fast changing industry.
If you are interested in joining our team, and believe you have the ability and enthusiasm to fit this role, then please register and apply online now, providing a CV and a Covering letter to your application.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship or New Zealand Permanent Residency.
Applications close: 8 December 2019
Permanent Part Time
Job no: 8003.384
Closing Date: Sunday, 8 December 2019