Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
We are looking for a Storeroom Manager to help us deliver great customer experiences and to motivate and inspire our team.
You will be responsible for unloading trucks coming into the store and marking-off all inward goods, ensuring the quantities received match the invoices.
- Organize, plan and execute the storeroom tasks and duties on a day-to-day basis
- Ensure all inwards goods are accurately accounted for and stored
- Ensure that the storeroom operates effectively
- Receiving and receipting delivered goods to the store
- Liaising with instore grocery team
- Management of the storeroom team
What’s in it for you:
- The ability to drive something within a flexible and creative working environment – if there’s a better way, get it done!
- Development, this is a store with a track-record of developing its people
- Live your best life, a supportive team and owner operator and chance to support a thriving community
What are we looking for:
- Hold a current (F) endorse Fork Hoist License
- Physically Fit and healthy - his job requires heavy lifting and standing, walking, reaching with hands and arms, crouching and kneeling down for long hours.
- Relevant inwards goods experience
- Excellent communication skills
- Good time management and organizational skills to be able to co-ordinate daily workload requirements
- Good attention to details
- Strong Computer skills
- The ability to self-motivate and manage a small team of enthusiastic store persons
- Strong communication (verbal and written), relationship management and negotiation skills
Previous Grocery/Storeroom experience essential.
SAP experience and a current fork hoist license preferred.
Monday-Friday 6am-2.30pm - extra hours as required over long weekends and holidays.
New World Whitianga is committed to offering a friendly focused working environment.
If you are looking for an opportunity to join a team that focuses on providing exceptional service, and advancing your skills then apply now.
To apply or enquire or for further details please email firstname.lastname@example.org by 29th May