Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Storeperson - TRENTS Wholesale
We seek a Storeperson to join our Trents Wholesale team in based in Alexandra.
This is a permanent/part time role within the largest grocery organisation in New Zealand, and after a qualifying period Medical Insurance will be offered to the successful applicant. Foodstuffs South Island Ltd has an active Drug and Alcohol policy.
This role will provide an opportunity to begin a career with a company that fosters personal development, and encourages internal promotion.
Applicants will need to:
- Work within a dedicated team.
- Be Flexible.
- Supply referees regarding work experience, and character before their appointment.
- Work in chillers and freezers for part of the day.
- Early starts will be required.
The successful applicant will:
- Be physically fit so as to meet the demands of the position
- Have an excellent team spirit and ability to work with a wide range of people.
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Flexible nature and ability to meet deadlines
- Be both numerate and literate
- Be able to provide a stable work history
- Have reliable transport as employment hours maybe outside public transport hours or may not be available.
If you can see yourself in exciting and challenging and becoming part of the Trents team, then apply online now!
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Applications close: 23 November 2019.
Permanent Part Time
Job no: 2401.006
Closing Date: Saturday, 23 November 2019