Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Storeperson (Night Shift) - Foodstuffs Hornby
Our continually expanding world class Distribution Centre in Hornby is looking for a storeperson to join our night shift team on a permanent full-time basis.
You must be able to work night shift (9pm to 5:30am).
Foodstuffs South Island will offer you;
- A great team culture – we all work together to "Feed the South Island"
- Ongoing training and development – we invest in our people!!
- Very competitive hourly rate with additional benefits – guaranteed hours each week
- Medical Insurance after one years services for you and your immediate family members (T&C's apply)
- A fully functional café on site
- Gym facilities
- Company Uniform
- Experience working on night shift is preferred but not essential
- Experience working in a distribution centre/factory is preferred but not essential
- Reliable and hard working
- Have good attention to detail
- Have a good level of fitness due to the physical nature of the role, heavy lifting will be required
- Own reliable transport
How to apply;
If you believe you have the knowledge, ability and enthusiasm to work in our Hornby Distribution Centre then please apply online now - Your application will only take 10 minutes!
Foodstuffs South Island Ltd has an active drug and alcohol policy. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 1801.063
Closing Date: Thursday, 31 January 2019