Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Storeperson/Inwards Goods - New World Stanmore
Do you value your weekends? We have a full time position available for a motivated person with a good eye for detail for the above position working Monday to Friday.
Do you have good communication skills, are process oriented and would enjoy being accountable for what is a key part of the supermarket?
Reporting to the Operation Manager you will be accountable for:
- Verifying the accuracy of all incoming and outgoing stock
- Maintaining high standards of cleanliness in the storeroom and yard
- Liaising with Staff & Suppliers to ensure the effective movement, handling and storage of stock
- Ensuring the storerooms processes and Workplace Safety & Food Control Plan requirements are adhered to
- Maintaining the stores waste management programme
To be successful in the position you will be able to demonstrate:
- Strong organisational and communication skills
- An excellent work ethic
- Be physically fit
- A passion for customer service
- Be a team player and committed to learning
- Have a current fork lift / reach truck licence
This is a full time position Monday–Friday, 10.00am– 7.00pm.
If you believe you have the passion, commitment and ability to succeed then please apply online today with a full CV detailing your experience.
Please note overseas applicants must have NZ Citizenship or Permanent Residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8051.062
Closing Date: Sunday, 31 March 2019