Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Storeperson - Foodstuffs Hornby Distribution Centre
Foodstuffs South Island Limited is a major wholesaling and retailing cooperative providing a high level of service to our members - PAK’nSAVE, New World, Four Square, Henry’s, Raeward Fresh, On the Spot and to Trent’s customers.
Our distribution centre in Hornby has a large number of positions available and are needing to prepare for:
- Storeperson (full time and part time)
Due to the size of the business we operate 7 days a week and are currently seeking applicants for:
- Afternoon shift and Night shift working 5 x 8-hour shifts
- Weekend Day shift that runs Friday to Monday working 4 x 10-hour shifts
- Part time shifts working 1 x 4-hour shift during the afternoons and 1 x 8-hour shift during the weekend
The benefits at Foodstuffs South Island:
- A great team culture – we all work together to "Feed the South Island"
- Ongoing training and development – opportunity to enhance your skillset over time, such as gaining your forklift licence or developing leadership skills
- Job security and guaranteed hours each week
- Medical insurance after one years’ service for you and your immediate family members (T&C's apply)
- A fully functional subsidised café on site
- Gym on site
- Company uniform supplied, but not steel cap boots
- A chance to build a career and progress within the company
How to apply:
Please express your interest in the above role that could be of interest and with your preferred shift time.
Foodstuffs South Island Ltd has an active drug and alcohol policy. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
Applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand
Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time
Job no: 1801.099
Closing Date: Wednesday, 21 October 2020