Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Storeperson (Afternoon Shift) - Foodstuffs Hornby
Our world class Distribution Centre in Hornby is seeking full time store people to join their team.
About the role;
This role is permanent full time (40hrs per week), which will commence in January.
We are looking to fill positions on our afternoon shift. The hours of work are:
- 5 days per week 2:15pm-10:45pm
- 4 days per week 2:15pm-12:45am
These shifts require working at least one weekend day.
Your key responsibilities will include general Distribution Centre duties, order assembly, inward goods receipting and forklift activity. This role is a physical, hands-on role in a busy team environment.
Foodstuffs South Island Limited is a major wholesaling and retailing cooperative providing a high level of service to our members - PAK’nSAVE, New World, Four Square, Henry’s, Raeward Fresh, On The Spot, and to Trents customers.
Foodstuffs South Island will offer you;
- A great team culture – we all work together to "Feed the South Island"
- Ongoing training and development – we invest in our people!!
- Very competitive hourly rate with additional benefits – guaranteed hours each week
- Medical Insurance after one years’ services for you and your immediate family members (T&C's apply)
- A fully functional café on site
- Gym facilities
- Company Uniform
- Self-motivated and hard working
- A team player with a great attitude
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Ability to pass a pre - employment drug test
- Can return a satisfactory MOJ check
How to apply;
If you believe you have the knowledge, ability and enthusiasm to work in our Hornby Distribution Centre then please apply online now - Your application will only take 10 minutes!
Foodstuffs South Island Ltd has an active drug and alcohol policy. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 1801.062
Closing Date: Wednesday, 6 February 2019