Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
We are looking for a Store Manager to join our team at PAK’nSAVE Mangere
We are just here trying to provide a sweet as experience to make life easier for the customer. We are looking for a Store Manager to help us deliver the best customer experience and motivate and inspire our team.
- Create, drive and deliver customer experiences worth driving past the competition for
- Lead a team of 160 staff with 12 direct reports and provide them with an awesome place to work
- Deliver strong growth by listening to your customers and understanding the competition
- Build the stores long-term strategy and then execute it on a day to day basis
- Nail the delivery of customer grumbles – providing winning solutions which keeps loyal customers extra loyal!
What’s in it for you;
- The ability to drive something within a flexible and creative working environment – if there’s a better way, get it done!
- Drive growth and control store operations on your terms – not corporate demands
- Development, this is a store with a proven track record of developing Co-op leaders
- Be part of a truly community-driven store and of providing a better place to live for Hawkes Bay
What are we looking for;
- An ability to listen, advise and come up with commercially savvy, customer-driven, solutions
- Leadership capability you can demonstrate, with 160 people in the team it’s not always easy
- The ability to self-motivate and manage alongside the ability to balance multiple priorities
- Understand the commercial side a retail business and ultimately, how to trade the box!
You know New World, PAK’nSAVE and Four Square right? That’s us! We are one of NZ’s biggest companies, you just don’t know it, because in true Kiwi style – we are humble about it (apart from right now maybe)!
Four Square will be your biggest stakeholder and they are awesome. They started our wee co-op and are still the backbone of business today. With 170 something of them around the North Island, they might just be the most iconic retail brand in the country – you see them pop up in every little holiday town, in metro suburbs and in the heart of our communities!
Permanent Full Time
Job no: AOAN0254381
Closing Date: Thursday, 13 February 2020