Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Store Manager - Four Square Maniototo
Do you want a lifestyle change? Why not come to the picturesque Maniototo. Maniototo Four Square are looking to recruit a Store Manager for their Supermarket which is located in Ranfurly.
This role reports directly to the owner – operators.
Previous management experience in a New World, PAK’nSAVE or large Four Square is essential as is a strong working knowledge of SAP in relation to supermarkets.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Effective team management to ensure a well-presented store and 1st class customer service
- Assisting with staff selection and training
- Ensuring compliance with Health & Safety and Food Safety regulations
- Managing the fresh food offer in store
- Acting as primary Duty Manager
Weekend work is a requirement of this role.
The successful applicant must demonstrate the following attributes:
- An ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Be physically fit and able to fulfil the requirements of this role
- Be trustworthy and reliable
- Show a willingness to ‘muck in’ where and when required
We are looking for someone who is living in or will move to the Maniototo as this person will take full responsibility for the store including after hour call outs in the owners’ absence.
If this position interests you please apply online today or email your CV and covering letter to Michelle.Grundy@foursquare-si.co.nz.
You may also leave your application at the store at 1-3 Pery Street, Ranfurly.
Applicants for this position MUST hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a valid New Zealand Work Visa.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 6010.001
Closing Date: Saturday, 4 May 2019