Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Service Deli Seafood Assistant - New World Wigram
Service Deli and Seafood Assistant – New World Wigram
Permanent Part Time
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic person to join our Service Deli and Seafood team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a very successful team who produce a wide range of products each day for our loyal and supportive customers.
We offer a welcoming work environment and learning and training opportunities.
The responsibilities of the position include:
- Delivering excellent Customer Service including serving customers from the Deli, Butchery and Seafood cabinets
- Hot and cold food preparation ranging from pizzas, salads, sandwiches, assisting with catering orders, hot chickens
- Stocking cabinets
- Adhering to our food safety and health and safety rules
- Cleaning of all areas of the department
Personal attributes required are:
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work well with a team
- Ability to multi-task and also complete tasks within the required timeframes
- A positive work ethic and attitude
The days and hours will be discussed at the interview, but the position offers 2-3 permanent evening shifts per week, and one weekend shift.
All of our roles require the delivery of fantastic ‘Customer Service’ and becoming part of our ‘One Team’ philosophy.
If you believe you have the passion and energy to bring to life the New World experience and would like to be part of the awesome team at Wigram New World apply online now! Please include a covering letter and full curriculum vitae.
Applications close Sunday 29 May 2022 but don’t wait till then get your application in now!
How do I apply?
- Register online at https://foodstuffs.careercentre.co.nz
- Once registered click on ‘Apply Now’ and submit your application details.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.