Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Service Deli Manager - New World Wigram
Are you an experienced foodie ready to take on the challenge of running your own customer eccentric kitchen? Then this is the job for you!
We require a passionate person capable of planning, leading and developing the operations and production of our Service Deli Department here at Wigram New World. We pride ourselves in our Fresh Food offer.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone with a positive attitude to lead and develop a team in an area undergoing substantial growth and change.
A generous relocation package is available for the right candidate
Are you looking to progress your career path? This is what you will need:
- The ability to be proactive and engaging with customers and staff.
- An excellent work ethic
- A passion for quality customer service and food innovation/production
- Competency on a PC
- Presenting the department to a high standard
Key competencies required for this position are:
- Continuously improving the range on offer to our customers
- Ensuring the sales and financial targets of the department are met
- Excellent Health & Safety and Food Safety Standards
- Efficient use and management of all Service Deli resources
- Maintaining the highest standard of merchandising
- Development and training of all department staff
We offer great working conditions, a supportive management structure, and personal development opportunities.
A weekend shift will be required for this position as this is a Sunday to Thursday role.
All of our roles require the delivery of fantastic ‘Customer Service’ and becoming part of our ‘One Team’ philosophy
If you believe you have the passion and energy to bring to life the New World experience and would like to be part of the new exciting retail opportunity at Wigram New World apply online now! Please include a covering letter and full curriculum vitae.
This Role reports directly to the Fresh Foods Manager while working closely with other senior managers and the ownership team.
Applications close Sunday 3rd February but don’t wait till then, get your application in now!
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8060.140
Closing Date: Sunday, 3 February 2019