Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Service Deli Assistants - New World Gardens
Service Deli Assistant
Full and part time Positions
New World Gardens
New World Gardens is looking for some super star Service Deli Assistants. Do you enjoy making and serving good food and best of all working with a great bunch of people? We are a very busy deli team with a lot going on. Our current team love a laugh and a chat but know when to put the peddle to the metal and get a job done.
The role involves preparation of deli products such as sliced hams, meats, cheeses, salads and pizzas to name a few. The role can also entail baking of quiches, sausage rolls, bacon and egg pies, sushi making and cooking and displaying hot food and not forgetting continuous customer service.
We are after someone who will share in our vision of being the ‘Go to deli’ in Dunedin.
What’s in it for you?
- Be part of a great team that takes pride in presenting their department to a high standard
- Active involvement in the direction and growth of a successful department and store
- A hands on day
- Opportunities to grow within the department, store and industry
What we are looking for:
- Hardworking, reliable and honest person
- Always have a good sense of humor and be a team player
- Attention to detail and commitment to quality
- Confidence and maturity to work unassisted
What you get from us:
- A great team to be a part of
- Being part of a New Zealand owned brand
- Great company culture and work environment
- We offer the chance to work with the latest equipment, a full uniform and superb training and career opportunities
- Staff discounts
Here’s what we need from you:
- A can do attitude
- Strong time management and communication skills
- A willingness to learn and share your knowledge
New World Gardens promotes growth in our staff, we offer personal development opportunities. Therefore, if you are looking for an opportunity to join a supportive team that focuses on providing excellent service we would love for you to come and join our team!
Please send your application in via foodstuffs http://foodstuffs.careercentre.net.nz or by sending in a cv and cover letter to:
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent residency or a valid New Zealand work permit.
Applications close: 28 August 2022