Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Service Deli Assistant - New World Kaikoura
We are recruiting a passionate and motivated team member to join us and ensure that our market delivers the best customer experience.
You will be working in a diverse, fast paced and supportive environment alongside others with the same motivation to deliver outstanding service, range and quality.
We are responsive to our customers’ needs and our aim is to provide them with a superior shopping experience.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Ensure the in-store Service Delicatessen provides an enhanced customer service experience and excellent product offering
- Work with your department manager to meet department KPIs
- Maintain high presentation standards and ensure adherence to Food Safety and Health and Safety processes
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong customer service orientation
- Positivity, initiative and self-motivation
- Organisational skills and planning ability
- The ability to develop relationships and communicate effectively
- Integrity and innovative thinking
Hours of work are flexible, however they will involve some evenings and weekends.
If you believe you have the right attitude, experience and attributes for this role, please apply online now including your cover letter and full curriculum vitae.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8068.056
Closing Date: Saturday, 2 February 2019