Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Service Deli 2IC - PAK'nSAVE Hornby
Do you have experience in Production / Staff Management? We are looking for a self motivated, reliable and process driven person to fill the position of Service Delicatessen 2IC. The successful applicant must have obtained the NZ Food Hygiene Qualifications 167 & 20666. The successful applicant must have proven planning and organisational skills and be able to assist the Service Delicatessen Manager in all aspects of running the department with emphasis on managing Daily Production, Staff Management and meeting deadlines. Working as part of a large team you must have the ability to motivate and drive those around you.
Further skills and attributes required for this position include:
- Excellent customer service skills
- Leadership and management capabilities
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with others
- Accuracy with figures and stock counts
- Able to take sole charge of the department in the Service Delicatessen Managers absence
- Be able to seek opportunities to maximise GP/Profit in the production room
- Knowledge of waste control and ordering systems
- Creative and food passionate
The rostered days and hours are Tuesday to Saturday 7.30am to 4pm. This is a 40 hour per week position.
Reliability in fulfilling your rostered days is an absolute must so you must have reliable transport. Ability to drive the team to work within time frames given is essential as is the desire to work effectively with your fellow team mates.
We have some exciting things happening in our store over the next wee while. Jump on board and be a part of it!!
Apply here: http://www.snafflejobs.co.nz/Z5KCXWWS
Applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand.
Applications close: 23rd August 2020
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 9006.017
Closing Date: Sunday, 23 August 2020