Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Seafood Supervisor - New World Stoke
Are you our new fresh fish expert? Ready to take on the challenge of running your own department? Then this is the job for you!
We require a passionate person capable of running the operations and production of our Seafood Department here at Stoke New World, as well as being a team member of our service deli.
This is an outstanding opportunity for someone with a positive attitude to take sole charge of a department in an area undergoing substantial growth and change.
Are you looking to progress your career path? This is what you will need:
- The ability to be proactive and engaging with customers and staff.
- An excellent work ethic
- A passion for quality customer service and food innovation/production
- Competency on a PC
- Presenting the department to a high standard
Key competencies required for this position are:
- Continuously improving the range on offer to our customers
- Ensuring the sales and financial targets of the department are met
- Excellent Health & Safety and Food Safety Standards
- Maintaining the highest standard of merchandising
A weekend shift will be required for this position. There is also a possibility the role could be part time.
If you think you’re the right person for this role then send through your Cover Letter and CV to: email@example.com
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8012.026
Closing Date: Monday, 29 April 2019