Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Seafood Manager – New World Wigram
We are seeking a highly motivated and energetic person to join our Seafood Team.
This is an opportunity for a person who thrives on providing great quality product consistently as well as having excellent customer engagement.
We are offering very competitive rates of pay so if you are looking for a change in the Food industry or looking for a balance of better days and hours this role could be for you.
The Seafood Manager reports to the Fresh Foods Business Manager.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring excellent Customer Service is delivered
- Managing and Supervising team members
- Food planning, preparation, production and presentation
- Food Safety and Health & Safety
- Ordering stock and liaising with suppliers
- Achieving and improving on set targets
- Training and Development of the team.
To be a good fit for this role you would have previous experience with:
- Team management or supervising
- Candidates should be able to effectively communicate with a diverse range of people
- Strong computer skills are a must - experience with SAP or auto stock systems is an advantage
- Ordering and stocktaking
- Assisting with the management of food safety and health and safety
The days of work are Tuesday to Saturday. The hours of work will require some flexibility to work early mornings and some evening shifts.
All of our roles require the delivery of fantastic ‘Customer Service’ and becoming part of our ‘One Team’ philosophy.
If you believe you have the passion and energy to bring to life the New World experience and would like to be part of the awesome team at Wigram New World apply online now! Please include a covering letter and full curriculum vitae.
Applications close Sunday 8th November 2020 but don’t wait till then get your application in now!
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.