Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
SAP Coordinator/Customer Service Supervisor - FOUR SQUARE West Melton
West Melton 4 Square – where you’ll enjoy an outstanding shopping experience with an emphasis on a quality offering for our local customers and visitors to the area
We are seeking a person who can assist our Checkout Team, take responsibility for all ticketing and price integrity within the store and hold responsibility for SAP stocktaking. You will be a part of an enthusiastic and motivated team.
The successful applicant will need to have experience in the retail industry, and have a strong customer focus, preferably having worked in a supermarket environment, and be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Developed organisational skills and strong attention to detail
- Able to effectively communicate at all levels
- Enjoys problem solving
- High level of time management and ability to work to deadlines
- Dedication to and delivery of excellent customer service
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- Contribute to a positive work environment
- Has a high level of personal accountability
Key responsibilities include:
- Maintain efficiency in all areas
- Working with department managers to ensure the effective operation of the overall store
- Execute and review store stocktakes as per the store plan and investigate and report any major discrepancies
- Ensure all price changes are actioned and coordinating tickets are placed on shelf prior to trading
- Assist with checkout and Lotto as required
- Responsible for the sale of liquor
- Responsible for either the opening or closing of the store on a rostered basis
- An understanding and working knowledge of SAP, while not necessary, would be preferable
A General Managers Licence (or the ability to get one) is also a requirement for this role.
If you have the necessary skills and are interested in becoming part of New Zealand’s largest grocery organisation then please apply online now.
This is a full time role. Actual hours will be discussed with the successful applicant.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Applications close: 5 April 2020
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 6069.005
Location: Christchurch, Selwyn
Closing Date: Sunday, 5 April 2020