Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
SAP BI Senior Consultant - Foodstuffs South Island
Foodstuffs South Island Ltd is a major wholesaling and retailing cooperative providing high levels of service to our members which include; Pak N Save, New World, Four Square, Henry’s, Raeward Fresh, and On the Spot stores, throughout the South Island
We currently have an exciting opportunity for an experienced BI Consultant, to be based at our head office in Christchurch, to provide SAP technical support and expertise to our business. This is an ideal role for a technical expert to further develop their skills in our fast paced BI team of 8 highly skilled professionals.
- Design, develop, maintain and upgrade SAP BI applications
- Perform SAP BI application support, including some rostered after hours on-call work (for which you will be remunerated)
- Provide training to users and support staff
The skills and experience required to succeed in this role include:
- Considerable experience (5+ years) in SAP BW
- Extensive expertise with SAP HANA and SAP BW on HANA
- Experience and involvement with integration projects
- Experience with BW/4HANA, SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Analytics Cloud and Business Objects would all be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills and experience in a diverse and fast paced team environment
- A proactive approach and proven risk identification expertise
- A self-motivated team player
We are committed to supporting and developing our people and this is an ideal position to further your skills and experience. If you have the motivation to succeed in this role we want to hear from you. Register and apply online today!
Overseas applicants please note - our preference is to appoint a candidate who is currently legally entitled to work in New Zealand, however we will consider all applications from candidates who meet the above criteria.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 3335.029b
Closing Date: Sunday, 4 August 2019