Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Retail Duty Manager - NEW WORLD Winton
We are seeking someone to join our Grocery Department and fulfill some Retail Duty Manager shifts. This could be a full time or part time position. As the Duty Manager you assist with managing the retail operation of the supermarket ensuring presentation standards are upheld and staff are actively engaged in their tasks. In the absence of senior management you will deal with any unique issues that may arise and ensure exceptional customer service is maintained.
Key responsibilities and requirements will include:
- Retail Duty Manager responsibilities of opening and closing
- Motivating and leading staff
- Ensuring standards of merchandising and presentation are achieved and maintained
- Committed to having a high standard of customer service
- Fulfilling customer orders
- Reliable and enthusiastic team member with an excellent work ethic
- Ability to multi-task
- Physically fit and able to lift heavy items
- Having a forklift license would be an advantage.
Hours of work:
The required shifts are Thursday 11am – 8pm, Friday 9am – 6pm, and Saturday 6am – 3pm, hours for Tuesday and Wednesday are negotiable.
If the above sounds like you please apply on-line or in-store with a CV and cover letter.
For further information please call (03)236 7120
Applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Applications close 10 July 2020
Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time
Job no: 8072.027
Closing Date: Friday, 10 July 2020