Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
- Do you enjoy being busy and working in a fast past retail environment, working with food and looking after a team and customers?
- Are you enthusiastic and highly motivated?
- Do you want the opportunity to join a market leader?
We are looking for someone to showcase and lead our Produce Department to the fullest capability. Serving the best fresh food while creating a dynamic customer service.
This position is suitable for an experienced Produce Manager, or someone with strong experience in produce who would be wanting to progress in their career from a Produce 2IC to become a Produce ManagerP.
Key Responsibilities of the Produce Manager:
- Ensuring GP targets are met, maintain 100% price integrity in the department, control of all ordering and optimizing stock holding levels and returns, control all department costs.
- Achieve cost goals, manage promotions, meet annual costs in line with the store targets.
- Ensure all staff management practices with the department comply with store policies
- Identify and manage safety hazards are fully adhered to, ensuring the safety behavior of all staff, using appropriate safety equipment at all times.
- Actively builds team spirit. listens, consults and communicates openly.
- Actively set and monitors high standard of customer service and focusing on their needs and expectations.
- Has excellent computer skills.
- Minimum 2 years experience as a Produce 2IC or a Senior Management Role in Retail.
- Minimum 1 years experience in SAP Ordering.
If you are a 2IC looking to progress into Management, all the above is not expected of you, how ever you will need to be willing to learn, we are here to support you.
We proudly promote upskilling within our store here in Whitianga and have a supportive team to help you along the way.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.
Only successful applicants will be contacted. Applications close 25th May at 4pm
To apply, please email: