Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Produce Manager - NEW WORLD Prestons
We are recruiting a passionate and motivated Produce Manager who has extensive experience in this industry to lead our team and ensure that our market delivers the best customer experience.
You will be working in a diverse, fast paced and supportive environment alongside others with the same motivation to deliver outstanding service, range and quality.
This is an exciting opportunity to develop and lead a team in a locally owned and operated supermarket based in a fantastic community.
The successful applicant will have previously managed a produce department or have had significant 2IC experience.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Ensure the produce department provides an enhanced customer service experience and excellent product offering
- Work with your team to meet department KPIs
- Maintain high presentation standards and ensure adherence to Food Safety and Health and Safety processes
- Develop and manage your team – including rostering, training and performance management.
The successful candidate will have:
- Strong leadership skills and a customer service orientation
- Positivity, initiative and self-motivation
- Organisational skills and planning ability
- The ability to develop relationships and communicate effectively with people
- Integrity, innovative thinking and commercial awareness.
- Experience with SAP (or similar)
A weekend shift will be required for this position.
You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand – with citizenship, residency or approved work visa.
If you believe you have the right attitude, experience and attributes for this role, please apply online now using the below link:
Please include a cover letter and full curriculum vitae.
Applications close Sunday 1 March 2020.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8071.033
Closing Date: Sunday, 1 March 2020