Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Produce Assistant Manager - New World Oamaru
We are looking for a dynamic person who is ready to hit the floor running. On a day to day basis you will be helping to run the department.
This role involves helping our Department Manager to ensure business and specific department targets as well as operational delivery standards are met or exceeded through effective management of the department.
If you have drive and ambition and possess the following attributes, we would love to hear from you:
- Excellent communication and English skills
- Computer Literate - SAP knowledge essential
- Strong planning, organization and time management skills
- Leading and managing a team
- Customer service skills
- Proven ability to deal with people of all cultures
- Be a team player and a problem solver
- Have good knowledge of flowers and flower care
- Supermarket or FMCG experience preferred
- Financial understanding to meet all targets
- Ensure sales and GP targets are met/exceeded
- Monitor sales and create opportunities to increase last year
- Ensure costs keep within the parameters set out by the owner-operators
If this sounds like the role for you, please register and apply online now!
Overseas applicants must have New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency, or a valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8030.217
Closing Date: Friday, 22 February 2019