Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Procurement System & Reporting Analyst - Foodstuffs SI
Foodstuffs South Island Ltd is major wholesaling and retailing cooperative providing a high level of service for its member groups. This includes PAK’nSAVE, New World and Four Square stores throughout the South Island.
Based in Christchurch and reporting to the Senior Procurement Analyst, this role requires the thorough and continual analysis of our wholesale advanced replenishment settings for a designated vendor portfolio, to ensure that member and customer order service levels are maintained at the highest level, while maximising inventory and operational management efficiencies.
You will also provide support and coordinate key areas of data analysis for the wholesale procurement team, along with updating and distributing regular and ad hoc reporting.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Daily analysis of system proposed orders before the auto release function takes place.
- Ensuring the optimisation of the SAP replenishment system settings for procurement is in place in order to deliver optimal service levels to members whilst balancing inventory.
- Collecting and analysing data under the guidance of the Senior Procurement Analyst
- Ensuring effective engagement with vendors to develop relationships and identify where continuous business improvements can be made.
- Maintaining the designated portfolios of vendor articles for replenishment and inventory management and acting as a point of contact for communications.
The successful applicant will require:
- High level data analysis skills and proven critical thinking
- High level organisational skills with attention to detail
- An emphasis on quality and professionalism
- Advanced knowledge and experience of standard software platforms (E.g. Word and Excel)
- Experience in FMCG, procurement, operations or retailing
- Strong interpersonal skills with an emphasis on building and sustaining relationships
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
We offer a competitive remuneration package as well as the opportunity for you to grow within New Zealand’s market leader in the Retail Grocery industry.
We are committed to attracting, developing and retaining great people, and supporting them to be the best they can be. We know diverse teams are stronger teams and we believe in fairness and opportunity for all.
Join us today!
Applications close: 14th of August 2020
Applicants must have a legal right to work in New Zealand.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 3225.075
Closing Date: Friday, 14 August 2020