Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Payroll Administrator - Foodstuffs SI
Foodstuffs South Island Limited is a major wholesaling and retailing cooperative providing a high level of service to our members - PAK’nSAVE, New World, Four Square, Henry’s, Raeward Fresh, On the Spot, and to Trent’s customers.
We are currently recruiting for an intermediate Payroll Administrator for a 18-month fixed term position to undertake payroll functions and enquiries relating to SAP payroll.
The position is based in Christchurch and reports to the Payroll Systems Manager.
The successful candidate will ideally have previous SAP experience and be comfortable working in a high volume, large company environment. Ideally you will have some experience in end-to-end payroll processing (weekly, fortnightly and monthly), so you can answer payroll or SAP Payroll enquiries .
Strong communication skills, and the ability to work under pressure are essential.
- Assisting with and processing end-to-end payroll for approx. 1600 employees wages and salaries
- Provide support to SAP Payroll and ESS users
- Provide payroll reports as requested
Proven skills and competencies for this role include:
- Excellent payroll processing skills
- Good knowledge of current payroll related legislation
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication and relationship management abilities
- Competent general computer skills
- Provide excellent customer service
If you believe you possess the skills, experience and competencies for this role, and enjoy working with a dynamic passionate team of people, then apply now.
Foodstuffs South Island Ltd has an active drug and alcohol policy, the successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
Applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Applications Close: 10 July 2020
Job no: 3216.008
Closing Date: Friday, 10 July 2020