Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Online Personal Shopper - New World Gardens
Online Personal Shopper
Part time Position
New World Gardens
New World Gardens are on the lookout for an Online Personal Shopper to be a part of their team. If you like shopping and customer service, then here’s the opportunity to combine both with an aim to assist our busy customers with all their shopping needs. The successful applicant will assist the Online Manager to plan and organise the day-to-day picking, packing and processing of all customer orders.
We are looking for a part time staff member:
Friday – Saturday 8.30am – 6pm
We provide full training for this position, experience in a similar role is ideal but not essential as we will provide full training to the ideal candidate.
Key attributes required:
- Someone who can provide a high standard of customer service
- Someone with a friendly, positive attitude
- Someone who can demonstrate a high standard of work and comply with our food standards and health and safety programme
- Someone who is an excellent communicator and a real team player
- Someone who shows strong attention to detail
- Someone who can work with the team to improve processes and procedures
New World Gardens promotes growth in our staff, we offer personal development opportunities. Therefore, if you are looking for an opportunity to join a supportive team that focuses on providing excellent service we would love for you to come and join our team!
Please send your application in via foodstuffs http://foodstuffs.careercentre.net.nz or by sending in a cv and cover letter to:
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent residency or a valid New Zealand work permit.
Applications close: 21 August 2022