Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Night Shift Storeperson/Picker - Trents Nelson
Foodstuffs South Island Limited is a major wholesaling and retailing cooperative providing a high level of service to our members - PAK’nSAVE, New World, Four Square, Henry’s, Raeward Fresh, On the Spot, and to Trents customers.
About the role:
Working out of the Trent’s Nelson warehouse supplying outstanding customer service to Trent’s customers, your key responsibilities will be order assembly of both chilled and frozen and ambient grocery items, loading and forklift activity. This role is a physical, hands-on role.
We have full time positions available between the hours of 10.00pm to 6.30am Sunday to Friday.
Foodstuffs South Island will offer you:
- Guaranteed hours each week with additional benefits
- Medical Insurance after one year’s service for you and your immediate family members (T&C's apply)
- Company Uniform
Self-motivated and hard working
- A team player with a great attitude
- Be both numerate and literate
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Ability to pass a pre – employment drug test
- Can return a satisfactory MOJ check
- A current F and O.S.H Forklift Endorsement will be an advantage but not essential as would a class 2 licence.
How to apply:
If you believe you have the knowledge, ability and enthusiasm to work at Trent’s Nelson then please apply now - Your application will only take 10 minutes!
Foodstuffs South Island Ltd has an active drug and alcohol policy. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Applications close Friday 31st May 2019
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 1501.014
Closing Date: Friday, 31 May 2019