Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Night Retail Manager - NEW WORLD Lincoln
Are you passionate about Retail with a proven track record in leading teams with dedication, and providing customers with an outstanding experience?
In this role you will be responsible for a wide range of high quality products, with an opportunity for you to show us your retail management skills.
If successful, you will be responsible for planning and coordinating all facets of the night operations of the Department and ensuring staff are well trained to provide the best overall shopping experience for our customers.
Key responsibilities of this role (including but not limited to):
- Ensuring excellence in operation and execution on the shop floor
- Implementing, maintaining and reviewing company policies as they relate to store activities (recruiting, training, merchandising, security, safety etc).
- Ensuring shop lifting is kept to a minimum and risk areas are minimised
- Ensuring that Work Place Safety and Food Safety policy is being adhered to.
- Effectively managing store personnel so that objectives are set, monitored and achieved
- Monitoring, evaluating and improving store performance wherever possible.
- Ensuring cash collection is handled safely and without incidence
- Providing accurate and timely feedback for managers about their departments
- Night Retail Manager is responsible for the Specialty cheese, flowers, plants and bulk foods sections in our store.
- General duties will include staff management, stock management/orders, product range, stock merchandising and supplier liaison.
- Create and implement store-specific marketing, promotional, and costing programmes.
- To monitor and control the quality, quantity and presentation of product and to ensure the effective utilisation and performance of staff.
- Ensure SAP system health is well maintained, and that all department financial transactions, as well as stock levels are correctly maintained on the SAP system.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety, food safety.
- Night and Weekend work will be required in the role
We are committed to offering a friendly focused working environment with a salary package that reflects the skills and potential of the successful applicant.
We are after someone with a Management qualification and/or experience in a similar role.
Applicants for this position must be a NZ citizen, permanent resident or legally entitled to work in New Zealand.
Applications close: 24 November 2019
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8044.124
Closing Date: Sunday, 24 November 2019