Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Mobile Application Developer - Foodstuffs South Island
This is a great opportunity to join our in-house software development team. You will be working alongside other IT professionals to deliver great software solutions to our internal and external customers. This position is based at our head office in Papanui, Christchurch and reports to the IT Development Manager - Business Systems.
If you have proven capability to deliver outstanding user experiences, and enjoy working with others to deliver solutions in a complex enterprise environment, then this role could be the one that you’ve been looking for.
This role is focused on the delivery of mobile applications that provide innovative, robust, secure and intuitive solutions that underpin and support the needs of our end users.
If you can demonstrate the following, then we want to hear from you:
- Proven capability to design and build an intuitive User Experience
- Experience in building Native Mobile Applications using Kotlin would be an advantage
- Familiarity with SAP Fiori would be an advantage
- Experience in creation of RESTful services e.g. JSON, oDATA
- Experience with Test Driven Development and Continuous Integration
- Exposure to GIT source control
- API Management
- A strong understanding of business processes
- Good communication skills and an ability to relate to IT and non-technical personnel
- High attention to detail and the ability to see the big picture
Foodstuffs South Island Limited is a major wholesaling and retailing cooperative providing a high level of service to our members - PAK’nSAVE, New World, Four Square, Henry’s, Raeward Fresh, On The Spot and to Trents customers
Please attach your cv and a covering letter detailing your experience and suitability for this position.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Closing Date: Friday, 22nd November 2019
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 3335.031b
Closing Date: Friday, 22 November 2019