Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Loss Prevention Manager
Locally owned and operated business
Full Time position
We are seeking an experienced Loss Prevention Manager to enhance the performance of one of our busy retail stores through the proactive management of the Loss Prevention function.
Reporting to the Store Owner, your key responsibilities will include:
- Reducing shrinkage by promoting profit protection/loss prevention throughout all areas of our store
- Creating and maintaining a secure work environment for all people within and around our store
- Supporting the store by attending to incidents and completing necessary reporting in line with policy and procedure
- Actively promoting loss prevention to all staff
The right candidate will:
- Have worked in a similar role previously and have 5+ years’ experience within Loss Prevention, ideally within the retail industry.
- Have the capacity to remain calm and professional at all times
- Have proven effective time management with an outcomes focused approach.
- Have a high attention to detail and accuracy
- Have excellent organisational and communication skills
This position is Full Time, hours to be discussed at the interview.
As a store we are committed to the highest standards and work hard to ensure our people feel valued. We pride ourselves in empowering our managers to take ownership and responsibility for their department while providing training, guidance and support.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for then please apply online now, attaching your C.V. and Cover Letter.
All applicants must hold New Zealand Residency or a valid New Zealand Work Visa
Applications close: Monday 2 December 2019.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 9014.179
Closing Date: Monday, 2 December 2019