Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Loader - Transport South Island Ltd
We have an opportunity currently in Christchurch for a highly motivated and reliable person to work in a team loading out our temperature controlled linehaul and metro units.
Transport South Island (TSI) was established in late 2009 as a subsidiary company of Foodstuffs South Island to control all transport activities, which involves management of our primary and secondary freight from our Distribution Centers and suppliers to our retail members.
TSI has modern fleet and is continually investing in its equipment and people. Exciting opportunities exist for TSI staff and all the benefits of working for a large NZ owned company come with the role. Also, with a serious focus on internal up skilling and promotion this could be a chance to gain heavy trade qualifications while enjoying excellent job security.
TSI will offer you;
- Ongoing training and development we invest in our people!!
- Medical Insurance after one year’s service for you and your immediate family members (T&C's apply)
- A fully functional cafe on site 24 / 7
- Gym facilities
- Free carparking
- Company uniform
Key skills & requirements;
- Transport industry experience
- Forklift experience – Minimum 1-2 years
- Current Forklift Certificate
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Reliable and hard working
- Physically fit
- Previous experience working in the chilled and frozen industry a bonus but not essential
How to apply;
Do you see yourself in this exciting and challenging role and becoming part of the TSI Team? Have you got the skill set we require? Then please apply online now - Your application will only take 10 minutes!
Foodstuffs South Island Ltd has an active drug and alcohol policy. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 3791.041
Closing Date: Wednesday, 6 February 2019