Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
As Liquor Manager you will be responsible for the day to day operations and performance of the Liquor Department whilst meeting key financial and sales targets.
You will be involved in buying the stock and liaising with rep's from different companies.
Qualifications, experience, skills and attributes for the role:
* Retail/Supermarket experience
* Previous experience leading and developing a customer focused team and consistently looking at ways to improve performance of the team
* Computer literacy skills - SAP experience would be an advantage
* Innovation to develop and increase sales while working under pressure
* Excellent time management skills is a must in order to cope with our seasonal trading patterns
To be successful in this role you must have a proven work history displaying honesty, integrity and professionalism at all times. Demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and have high presentation standards.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm 19th August 2022