Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Liquor Manager - NEW WORLD Ferry Road
The above position has become available within our supermarket and calls for a person who can plan, organise and control the day to day purchasing and merchandising operations of our the Liquor Department. You will be working in excellent conditions with a supportive management structure.
The successful applicant will need to have a passion for either beer or wine, experience working in a SAP Inventory Department and have stock purchasing experience. If you are currently working in a similar role that would be advantageous.
The skills and attributes required for this position are:
- Customer focussed
- Well-developed time management skills
- Solid computer skills including the ability to use SAP
- High level of initiative and commitment
- Not afraid to get stuck in
Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring that New World Ferry Road is able to provide our customers with an outstanding quality and range of products at competitive prices
- Ensuring there is sufficient stock to meet the needs of customers
- Ensuring that the range of products available is relevant to our customers’ and the community’s needs
- Liaise with suppliers to bring shoppers the best possible range and prices
- Facilitate opportunities with Reps and Merchandisers to discuss deals, sales opportunities and specials
- Build and maintain good relationships with customers and sales reps through presenting a welcoming, friendly and helpful manner
- Keep current with product knowledge to ensure accuracy with placement of product
- Ensure compliance with Food Safety and Health and Safety policies and procedures
- Presentation of Liquor Department
Applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
If this sounds like you then please apply now!
Applications close: 7/06/2020 unless filled prior.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8053.048
Closing Date: Sunday, 7 June 2020