Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Liquor Assistant - NEW WORLD Rangiora
We offer an opportunity to a person with passion, drive enthusiasm and initiative to fill this role within our busy Liquor Department.
Focus will be on exceptional customer service, commitment to the role, high standards will be key factors attributed to the successful applicant.
You will ideally, but not necessarily have worked with in a supermarket environment.
Duties will include:
- Customer service.
- Shelf stocking.
- Stock rotation.
- Ordering/ receipting in of goods.
- Maintaining a high level of store presentation.
The successful applicant will also be able to demonstrate these key attributes:
- Dedication to customer service.
- Passion within the role.
- Attention to detail.
- Honest and reliable.
- Presentable and punctual.
- Good time management skills.
- The ability to effectively communicate at all levels.
- Able to work as a valued team member.
- Flexibility in relation to the ever changing retail environment.
- Physically fit heavy lifting/pulling required.
This role is from Tuesday to Sunday. Hours to be discussed at interview stage
If this sounds like you then please apply now!
Applications close: 26 July 2019
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8040.106
Location: Christchurch, Rangiora
Closing Date: Friday, 26 July 2019