Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Laundry Assistant - PAK'nSAVE Queenstown
PAK’nSAVE Queenstown offer great working conditions, a supportive management structure, and personal development opportunities.
We require someone to work Full Time in our onsite laundry. You would be responsible for the laundering of all staff uniforms, as well as cleaning all staff amenities.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Pleasant, accommodating and capable of working independently
- Able to lift reasonably heavy items at times
- Competent at mending and completing minor alterations such as hemming pants
- A well organised, honest and reliable person
Key responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to:
- Washing and drying all uniforms daily and hanging up in allocated areas
- Soaking and treating washing as necessary
- Keeping locker and staff room areas clean and tidy
- Being responsible for ordering and issuing uniforms and the control of stock on hand
This is a full time position, ideally commencing as soon as possible. The days and hours of work will be discussed with the successful applicant, days and hours may be tailored to suit the individual.
PAK’nSAVE Queenstown is seeking applications from persons interested in joining our new and exciting retail opportunity. If you believe you have the passion and energy to join our team, please apply now! Please include a covering letter and full curriculum vitae.
To apply please click on this link: www.snaffle.co.nz/queenstown
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a valid working visa.
Applications close: 1 December 2019
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 9013.032a
Closing Date: Sunday, 1 December 2019