Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Junior Butcher - New World Redcliffs
Looking for a change or a fresh new challenge?
We are seeking a motivated and enthusiastic Junior Butcher to join our small and dynamic Butchery/Seafood Team.
You will ideally, but not necessarily have worked within a supermarket environment.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting in the daily operations and general needs of the Butchery/Seafood Departments.
- Assisting the Specialty Meats/Seafood Department with its daily set up and production of product.
- Customer service as required or assigned by the Butchery/Seafood Manager.
- Filling and maintaining the Butchery and or Specialty Meats/Seafood retail cabinets as quickly and effectively as possible.
- Assisting with the daily clean up as required, ensuring your working area is kept tidy and accessible.
- Ensuring ALL Workplace Health and Safety and Food Safety policies and procedures are followed.
- Ensuring ALL cleaning requirements are followed and completed as and when required and recorded appropriately.
The successful applicant will possess the following attributes:
- A professional and courteous manner with emphasis on customer service.
- Trade qualified.
- Developed organisational skills.
- Attention to detail that is customer focused.
- Honest and reliable.
- Ability to work in a small team environment and at times unsupervised.
A weekend shift will be required for this position. Days
and hours of work will be discussed during the interview process but may be
tailored to suit individual situations.
The wage will reflect the skills and abilities of the successful applicant.
We are a community focused business that has a great culture creating an enjoyable environment to work in. If this sounds like the role for you, register and apply online now. Please include a covering letter and full curriculum vitae.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8064.043
Closing Date: Sunday, 5 May 2019