Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Inventory Controller - PAK'nSAVE Rangiora
- Do you WELCOME a challenge?
- Is having FUN at work high on your list of priorities?
- Have you got a CAN DO attitude?
We are looking for an Inventory Controller to support our Inwards Goods and Grocery Teams to provide the North Canterbury community with an outstanding quality and range of Grocery products at competitive prices.
We are seeking an individual who will have commitment to excellence and strong organisational and communications skills. They will also display integrity, trust and honesty, and desire to work within a high performing team with an excellent work ethic.
Qualifications, experience, skills and attributes required for this role:
- Experience with stocktaking and inventory management.
- Customer and results focused.
- Strong relationship builder, team player and problem solver.
- Strong communication (verbal and written).
- Eye for detail and accuracy.
You will be part of a team that reports directly to the Grocery Manager. The position is for a permanent full time role, 45 hour week, working Tuesday to Saturday 5:30am-3:00pm. On occasion, there will be the ability to pick up extra shifts if desired.
Applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered. Pre-employment drug screening will be required as the criteria of the application process.
Applications close:23rd May 2021 - (Applications may close if the ideal person is found earlier than date stated)