Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Human Resources Business Partner - Foodstuffs SI
Foodstuffs South Island Ltd (FSSI) is a major wholesaling and retailing cooperative providing high levels of service to our members which include; Pak N Save, New World, Four Square, Henry’s, Raeward Fresh, and On the Spot stores, throughout the South Island
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced HR Business Partner to join our busy Christchurch-based support centre on a fixed term 18-month basis.
As our HR Business Partner you will work collaboratively with our customers, driving value into our business through excellent people practices.
- Support our leaders to get the best business outcomes through effective people leadership and coaching.
- Participate actively as an effective FSSI team member, by role modeling our values and championing the Co-Operative model.
- Promote a learning environment, seek new and effective ways of working, adapting to your environment and growing your knowledge and capability.
- Grow a culture that is based on relationships, working with people to develop the best solutions.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have a proven track record as an effective HR Business Partner
- Have in-depth understanding of employment related legislation
- Have extensive practical experience in performance management, negotiation, conflict resolution and change management.
- Show proven ability to build exceptional working relationships with your customers
- Be systems and data driven with a focus on continuous improvement
- A relevant tertiary qualification is desirable
- Experience working with a Human Capital Management System transformation is desirable
- Experience dealing with unions is an advantage
An excellent remuneration package is available for the successful candidate. If this role sounds like you, please apply online now.
Applicants must have a legal right to work in New Zealand.
If you would like any more information regarding this role or about working for Foodstuffs South Island please contact Hannah.Peterson@Foodstuffs-si.co.nz
Applications close: 10 July 2020
Job no: 3170.045
Closing Date: Friday, 10 July 2020