Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
HR Administrator - Foodstuffs South Island
Foodstuffs South Island Limited (FSSI) is a major wholesaling and retailing cooperative providing a high level of service to our members - PAK’nSAVE, New World, Four Square, Henry’s, Raeward Fresh, On the Spot, and to Trents customers.
We are seeking a highly skilled, self-motivated person who will be directly responsible for providing efficient and effective support to the Human Resources team within the Strategy and People division.
Reporting to the Organisational Development and Wellbeing Manager, the key duties of this role include;
- Assisting and supporting all administrative functions relating to HR including recruitment, advertising, documentation, invoicing, reports and confidential correspondence and filing
- Providing onboarding administration support to all Foodstuffs South Island teams
- Providing administrative support for FSSI’s nutrition education programme Food for Thought.
If you think this role is right for you, we would love to hear from you if you have;
- A minimum of two years’ HR administration experience
- The ability to learn and work with numerous HRIS operating systems including but not limited to OnBase, Phoenix, Redseed, Success Factors
- Intermediate to high level in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with excellent attention to detail
- Outstanding planning and organising skills - able to work with a minimum of supervision
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills
- Team Player – who will support and collaborate effectively
We are looking for an individual who can prioritise and manage multiple tasks and enjoys and thrives on new challenges on a daily basis.
We will offer you a competitive salary, ongoing career development opportunities, free onsite parking and medical insurance after one years’ continuous service (conditions apply).
Foodstuffs South Island Ltd has an active drug and alcohol policy, the successful applicant will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 3170.039
Closing Date: Friday, 8 March 2019