Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Grocery Supervisor - PAK'nSAVE Richmond
Pak’nSave is currently seeking a motivated, “hands on” individual to supervise
and help lead our Grocery Team.
The role would ideally suit an applicant who has previous grocery or retail supervisory experience, has excellent communication skills and can “walk the talk” when leading their team. You’re a team player with high presentation standards, a “can do” attitude that enjoys working in a fast paced environment.
This is a full time role with the days of work being Wednesday, Thursday, Friday & Saturday, with hours from 10am until 9pm.
If you have the following attributes, we are keen to hear from you;
- Fantastic work ethic
- An experienced team leader who is passionate about getting the best out of a team
- A passion for customer service excellence
- A quick and alert mind, with the ability to adapt and be flexible
- Excellent communication skills.
- Having your Duty Manager’s certificate or Forklift license would be an advantage (but not essential)
Motivated applicants please apply online at: http://foodstuffs.careercentre.net.nz
Overseas applicants must have NZ Citizenship, Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Applications close 12th July 2020
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 9004.077
Closing Date: Sunday, 12 July 2020