Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Grocery Supervisor/Evening Duty Manager - New World Halswell
We are a large Supermarket in a very competitive area seeking an innovative, customer focused and enthusiastic Manager whose skills and attributes can be utilised in our Grocery Department. We require someone with the ability and passion to continue to challenge, drive and grow the business.
The successful applicant is a person who can plan, organize, lead and control the operations of the night-fill Grocery Department. This role would suit an experienced supervisor or duty manager.
This is a full time position, reporting directly to the Grocery Operations Manager and Store Manager.
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Proven leadership skills
- Developed organisational skills
- An ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation
- Attention to detail
- Proven history of success
- Inspires by example
- An ability to develop a culture that promotes service and innovation
Key responsibilities include:
- Exceeding Customers service expectations
- Further develop and introduce new products
- Ensure a consistently high level of presentation in the Grocery Department
- Managing operations and production to meet customers’ requirements
- Organising, leading and coaching of staff
- Ensuring standards of all products are achieved and maintained
- The implementation of our Food and Health and Safety requirements
- Monitoring and managing production to minimise waste
- The achievement of Sales, Gross Profit and Wage budgets
If you have an excellent work record and a high standard of performance and believe you have the drive to take our Grocery department to a new level then Please register and apply online now!
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8048.317
Closing Date: Sunday, 5 May 2019