Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Grocery Operations Assistant Manager - NEW WORLD Wigram
Are you a current experienced day or night fill supervisor looking for work and life balance? Then this is the position for you!
This fantastic opportunity is for a motivated, positive and self-starting team player who would enjoy the challenges of supermarket retailing with the luxury of a modern store.
This role is responsible for assisting the grocery operations management of our grocery department. This is a hands on role and requires leadership of the team and working alongside the team to ensure our Customers are provided with an excellently merchandised supermarket to shop in.
This is a full time position, reporting directly to the Grocery Replenishment Manager.
Sounds like you? This is what you will need:
The successful applicant will be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
- Proven leadership skills
- Developed organisational skills
- An ability to communicate at all levels of an organisation
- Attention to detail
- Proven history of success
- Leads by example
- An ability to assist in developing a culture that promotes service and results
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Exceeding Customers service expectations
- Ensure a consistently high level of presentation in the Grocery department
- Ensuring KPI’s are met
- Managing operations to meet customers’ requirements
- Assisting in organising and leading of staff
- Assisting in the implementation of our Food and Health and Safety requirements
- Assisting with rosters and ensuring wage budget is met
- Undertaking staff performance reviews
We offer great working conditions, a supportive management structure, and personal development opportunities.
This position is on a Sunday to Thursday roster, with hours of work to be discussed during the interview process but will include early morning shifts starting at 6.30am.
If you believe you have the passion and energy to bring to life the New World experience and would like to be part of the new exciting retail opportunity at Wigram New World apply online now! Please include a covering letter and full curriculum vitae.
Applications close Sunday 23rd August 2020 but don’t wait till then get your application in now!
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8060.192
Closing Date: Friday, 28 August 2020