Refer to a Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Grocery Assistant - NEW WORLD Durham Street
Looking for a full-time job, in a secure and stable industry with day-time hours?
Then this may be the role for you! You will be working in a fun team environment with a friendly and helpful team of people to work alongside in this hands on role. This position is primarily based in the store so it is part of your job to make a GREAT impression on customers and help them with whatever they need. The other part of this role is keeping our Grocery shelves full and looking great. There is no requirement for retail/Grocery experience with this role – full training is provided!
We are looking for someone full time to come and join our hardworking team in our Grocery department. New World Durham Street is Christchurch’s newest supermarket experience, offering the latest in supermarket design and features and we are proudly locally owned and operated.
The days and hours for role are: Tuesday to Saturday, 9.30am-6pm.
The tasks and responsibilities for this role include:
- Helping and directing customers - making sure they have an amazing experience shopping with us
- Filling and merchandising grocery shelves neatly and efficiently
- Presenting stock faced so it is accessible and looks great – so customers can find what they need!
- Adhering to all health and safety standards
Applicants will need to be able to demonstrate:
- excellent people and Customer Service skills
- a great work ethic and hardworking nature
- a commitment to the work and a high degree of reliability
- great presentation skills and attention to detail
- the ability to work quickly and efficiently while managing your own workload
- flexibility to work extra shifts over and above your core hours from time to time
If you think you have what it takes to be successful in this role then please apply now. Please include your availability, work experience and fill in all parts of the application. Applications are considered as soon as they are submitted.
Please submit your application, including your CV and cover letter to: http://www.snafflejobs.co.nz/RZMREK2R
Candidates must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered.
Applications close: 25 April 2021
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8054.115
Closing Date: Sunday, 25 April 2021