Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Grocery Assistant Manager - NEW WORLD Prestons
We are recruiting a passionate and motivated Grocery Assistant Manager who has extensive experience in this industry to join our team and help ensure that our market delivers the best customer experience.
You will be working in a diverse, fast paced and supportive environment alongside others with the same motivation to deliver outstanding service, range and quality.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a locally owned and operated supermarket based in a fantastic community.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Ensure the Grocery department provides an enhanced customer service experience and excellent product offering. Working with your department manager to meet department KPIs through supervision of team members, ordering, pricing and dealing with company representatives
- Maintain high presentation standards and ensure adherence to Food Safety and Health and Safety processes
The successful candidate will have:
- SAP experience (essential)
- Forklift License
- A strong customer service orientation
- Positivity, initiative and self-motivation
- Organisational skills and planning ability
- The ability to develop relationships and communicate effectively with team members
- Integrity and innovative thinking
This position is Full-time Tuesday- Saturday.
You must have the legal right to work in New Zealand – with citizenship, residency or approved work visa.
If you believe you have the right attitude, experience and attributes for this role, please apply online now via the link below.
Please include a cover letter and full curriculum vitae.
Applications close Wednesday 10th June 2020.
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 8071.034
Closing Date: Wednesday, 10 June 2020