Refer A Friend
Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Frozen Supervisor - PAK'nSAVE Riccarton
We are looking for a full time freezer supervisor to join our Freezer team. Excellent work ethic and a positive attitude a key to success in this role.
This full time role is Sunday to Thursday, exact hours will be flexible for the right candidate.
Applicants need to be able to demonstrate:
- Strong time management and communication skills
- SAP experience is an advantage, but not essential
- The ability to be proactive and engaging with customers and staff
- Contributing towards the success of the departments sales and financial targets
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt quickly to the ever changing retail environment
Full training including Health and Safety and Food Safety will be provided.
You will be responsible for:
- Upholding Health & Safety and Food Safety Standards
- Coaching and motivating others to work efficiently
- Maintaining the highest standard of merchandising
- Managing cyclical stocktaking
- Providing excellent service to each customer you face
This role is primarily in the freezer department but some supervising of the dairy department may also be required. You will report directly to the Department Manager and 2IC.
If you would like to apply for this challenging and flexible role, apply now including a CV and covering letter.
Applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand to be considered.
Applications close: Sunday 21st August 2022