Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Expression of Interest - Dunedin DC
Foodstuffs South Island Limited is a major wholesaling and retailing cooperative providing a high level of service to our members - PAK’nSAVE, New World, Four Square, Henry’s, Raeward Fresh, On The Spot, and to Trents customers.
About the role;
Your key responsibilities will include general Distribution Centre duties, order assembly, inward goods receipting and forklift activity. This role is a physical, hands-on role in a busy team environment.
Morning, Afternoon, Late shifts and casual options available.
Foodstuffs South Island will offer you;
- A great team culture – we all work together to "Feed the South Island"
- Ongoing training and development – we invest in our people!!
- Very competitive hourly rate with additional benefits
- Company Uniform
- Subsidised cafeteria
- Proven experience with warehousing / logistics or a similar industry
- Self-motivated and hard working
- A team player with a great attitude
- Reliable transport to and from work
- Ability to pass a pre - employment drug test
- Can return a satisfactory MOJ check
How to apply;
If you believe you have the knowledge, ability and enthusiasm to work in our Dunedin Distribution Centre then please apply online now - Your application will only take 10 minutes!
Foodstuffs South Island Ltd has an active drug and alcohol policy. Successful applicants will be required to undergo a pre-employment drug test.
Applicants must hold New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a Valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Please note, this is an expression of interest so contact will only be made if there is a suitable position available.
Permanent Full Time, Permanent Part Time
Job no: 3891.025
Closing Date: Wednesday, 22 July 2020