Thank you for your interest in this position.
We have received your application from Indeed, so the first step of your application is complete.
To finish your application we will email you further details.
Delivery Driver - Queenstown
We seek a qualified delivery driver to join our Trents Wholesale team in Queenstown.
Working in a full-time role delivering product to our customers. This is a permanent role with the largest grocery organisation in New Zealand, and after a qualifying period Medical Insurance will be offered to the successful applicant. Foodstuffs South Island Ltd has an active Drug and Alcohol policy.
This role will provide an opportunity to begin a career with a company that fosters personal development and encourages internal promotion.
To be considered for this opportunity applicants will need to:
- Provide proof of clean current licenses to drive delivery vehicles with a minimum of 12 months driving experience.
- Hold a current F endorsement and OSH Certificate
- Work within a small dedicated team.
- Be flexible as this role may include Saturday mornings and early starts
- Supply referees regarding work experience, and character before their appointment.
The successful applicant will:
- Be physically fit to meet the demands of the position
- Have an excellent team spirit and ability to work with a wide range of people.
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Flexible nature and ability to meet deadlines
- Be both numerate and literate
- Be able to provide a stable work history
- Have reliable transport
If you can see yourself in exciting and challenging and becoming part of the Trents team, then apply online now!
Overseas applicants must hold New Zealand Citizenship, New Zealand Permanent Residency or a valid New Zealand Work Permit.
Applications close: Wednesday 26 February 2020
Permanent Full Time
Job no: 2491.002
Closing Date: Wednesday, 26 February 2020